Nutritional Therapy and Health and Lifestyle Coaching
Our Nutritional Therapist provides nutrition and wellbeing advice & coaching for clients interested in uncovering the root cause of their health concern and wishing to optimise their health naturally. She is happy working with any condition, however her special interests are:
- Promoting Female Health
- Healthy Weight Management
- How Stress Impacts on Physical Health
- Mindfulness around Food
- Managing Health in the Corporate World
She will prepare a Personalised Health Optimisation Plan that fits with your lifestyle, budget and your food likes and dislikes, based on your personal health history and analysis of your diet and lifestyle. Where appropriate, functional laboratory tests and/or nutritional supplements may be recommended.
Our therapist loves to help her clients by sharing her nutritional knowledge alongside her love of good food and experience of making health and lifestyle changes whilst running a business and having a busy life.
What does the Therapy involve?
Introductory Call (FREE) – Discover how the consultation process works and review your personal health goals.
Initial Consultation Package – Includes an in-depth analysis of the client’s health questionnaire and 3 day food diary, a 90-minute consultation, personalised health optimisation plan and recommendations for health screening tests and supplements (if appropriate), 15 min check-in call and 45-minute follow-up consultation.
Diamond package – 60-minute programme review, personalised health optimisation plan and recommendations for health screening tests and supplements (if appropriate), weekly email contact (3 weeks) and a 15-minute coaching check-in call.
Platinum package – 60-minute programme review, personalised health optimisation plan and recommendations for health screening tests and supplements (if appropriate), and 3 x 30 minute coaching check-in calls.
Bespoke packages are also available (quotation on request).
What are the Benefits?
Nutritional therapy can help clients who:
- Already have a health condition or feel unwell and are interested to find out how nutritional therapy may support them.
- Are concerned about their future health, perhaps ageing or potentially developing a health condition experienced by other family members.
- Consider they are fit and healthy but want to optimise their health and performance in their daily lives using nutritional therapy.
- Are curious to find out if they are eating and living in a healthy way and are looking for help to implement simple changes with regards to food choices, menus, cooking and lifestyle at home, at work and whilst socialising.
Nutritional therapy may assist clients to:
- Implement a healthy diet and lifestyle
- Support energy levels, sleep, weight management, digestive function, fertility, hormonal balance, immune system, skin health
- Identify and address biochemical imbalances and food intolerances
Initial consultation Package £250.00
Diamond (Add-on) Package £120.00
Platinum Package – 3 Months £750.00 (or multipay 3 x £265.00)
Bespoke Packages Quotation on Request
Enquire about Nutritional Therapy and Health and Lifestyle Coaching
For information about our Cancellation Policy please click here