Jesmond Therapy Centre offers a CPD Programme aimed at Counsellors, Psychotherapists, CBT Therapists and other Mental Health Professionals in the North East of England. Our aim is to provide topical, high quality, relevant and affordable CPD Training in a welcoming and friendly environment.
We ran our first CPD Training Programme in 2010 and have continued to develop and grow over the last 10 years into one of the leading providers of training in Newcastle and surrounding areas.
Feedback on our courses is positive and the satisfaction of our delegates is very important to us. We constantly evaluate our feedback which we also use to help develop future training events. Our current programme is varied and comprehensive and offers a range of new subjects to enable therapists and practitioners the opportunity to gain new knowledge and skills.
Information on Training at Jesmond Therapy Centre
- Most courses run for a full day, offering 6 hours of CPD, however we also run longer courses and programmes offering up to 24 hours of CPD.
- Our trainers are all experts in their field and are all practicing independent therapists. Please view information on our Trainers here.
- Training takes place within our air conditioned building, where we also have a break out rooms available (subject to availability).
- We provide a relaxed and informal environment where participants have the opportunity to ask questions of the trainers to maximise their individual learning.
- An individually signed Certificate is presented for each course.
- Beverages are provided during morning and afternoon breaks and there are plenty of local shops and cafes in Jesmond where you can purchase lunch or you are welcome to bring your lunch with you and have it here in the Centre
- Whilst based in Jesmond, on the outskirts of Newcastle Upon Tyne, our delegates travel from throughout the UK. Our training venue is easily accessible from Newcastle Central Rail Station and is situated within a few minutes walk of 2 Metro Stations (Jesmond and West Jesmond). There is also free street parking right outside the Centre (please check the car parking permit notices).
- Please note, all of the Trainers are self-employed independent practitioners who offer their services out of Jesmond Therapy Centre.
- Jesmond Therapy Centre reserve the right not to apply promotional discounts where an employer or organisation are paying for a training course on behalf of a training delegate.