NEW – Introduction to Trauma
Increase your knowledge, skills and understanding of PTSD, trauma reactions and symptoms.
Many clients have recent or past traumas in their history.
This practical, one day course is designed to provide an overview of the current understanding of post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and to increase your knowledge, skills and understanding of trauma reactions and symptoms.
This workshop will provide you with:
- An increased ability to identify trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- A deeper understanding of how to recognise and assess symptoms of trauma and PTSD
- An understanding of PTSD and the brain
- An awareness of the essential concepts related to trauma
- Intervention techniques for PTSD
This workshop is facilitated by Sue Hadden and provides 6 hours of CPD.
Please note, our training room is on the first floor and is accessed by stairs. If you have any special requirements, or if you need to advise us of anything before booking or attending the training, then please contact us.