Introduction to Trauma
Increase your knowledge, skills and understanding of PTSD, trauma reactions and symptoms.
This workshop is designed for both newly qualified and also more experienced therapists looking to enhance and develop understanding in the field of trauma therapy. It will provide an overview of the current understanding of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) with the aim to increase your knowledge, skills and confidence when working with trauma reactions.
This workshop will provide you with:
- An increased ability to identify trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- A deeper understanding of how to recognise and assess symptoms of trauma and PTSD
- An understanding of PTSD and the brain
- Intervention techniques for PTSD
- An understanding of Vicarious Trauma
This workshop is facilitated by Sue Hadden and provides 6 hours of CPD.
Please note, our training room is on the first floor and is accessed by stairs. If you have any special requirements, or if you need to advise us of anything before booking or attending the training, then please contact us.