Suicide and Traumatic Bereavement
Learn techniques and tools to assist you in your clinical work when working with those bereaved by suicide or traumatic loss.
Book Now and save 10% – Pay only £76.50 (Normal Price £85.00)
Enter Code ‘STB10’ at checkout
Early Bird Offer expires on 24th November 2018
The aim of this practical, one day workshop is to increase your knowledge, skills and understanding of suicide and traumatic bereavement. It will provide techniques and tools to assist you in your clinical work when working with those bereaved by suicide or traumatic loss.
This workshop will provide you with:
- A deeper understanding the components of the grief process
- An ability to identify the signs of destructive or complicated grief
- An understanding of complications in mourning following a traumatic death
- Techniques for grief counselling following suicide and traumatic loss
- An opportunity to explore the experiences and unique needs of those bereaved by suicide
- An ability to understand and manage anger and guilt within grief reactions
- An opportunity to explore and understand the search for meaning
This workshop is facilitated by Sue Hadden and provides 6 hours of CPD.
Please note, our training room is on the first floor and is accessed by stairs. If you have any special requirements, or if you need to advise us of anything before booking or attending the training, then please contact us.