Terms & Conditions
Please note the relevant terms and conditions according to your purchase type. Thank you.
Therapy Appointments – Payment and Cancellation by Clients
- We take full payment for your first therapy session upon confirmation of booking.
- First appointments cancelled with 48 hours notice or more will receive a full refund less a £15 administration fee.
- First appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours notice are non-refundable.
Training Courses – Cancellation by Jesmond Therapy Centre
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto a course or where for other reasons beyond our control, we have no alternative but to cancel the course then you will receive a full refund. Alternatively, the payment can be transferred in full to another Jesmond Therapy Centre Training Course.
- Should a course be cancelled by Jesmond Therapy Centre, then we will not be responsible for any consequential loss and will not reimburse any other costs which may have been incurred including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- In the event of a trainer being unable to run the course due to sickness or other substantive reason, we will seek to reschedule the course at a later date.
Training Courses – Cancellation by Delegate
- Before booking onto a course, please ensure that you have read the course details and that they meet your training requirements.
- Regrettably, all training bookings are non-refundable in the event of cancellation in advance by you or your non-attendance on the day.
- If you are unable to attend, it may be possible to send a substitute delegate. Permission to send a substitute delegate must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Courses – General
- Bookings can be made on-line by completing all details on the form at checkout.
- To take advantage of the early bird discount, full payment must be received at least 2 months in advance.
- The full course fees are payable upon booking, unless payment by instalments is specifically offered. Where payment by instalments is offered, the Early Bird fee does not apply. Payment by instalment cannot be made on-line.
- Payment can be made online or by telephone using a credit or debit card, by cheque made payable to Jesmond Therapy Centre or by cash if paying in person.
- Upon receipt of your on-line booking and payment, your place will be confirmed by email.
- An invoice can be sent directly to an employer if the course is to be funded. Please note that employers must pay the full course fees in advance of the course date. Alternatively, a receipt can be provided for you to reclaim the course fees back from your employer.