Terms & Conditions
Please note the relevant terms and conditions according to your purchase type. Thank you.
Training Courses – Cancellation by Jesmond Therapy Centre
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto a course or where for other reasons beyond our control, we have no alternative but to cancel the course then you will receive a full refund. Alternatively, the payment can be transferred in full to another Jesmond Therapy Centre Training Course.
- Should a course be cancelled by Jesmond Therapy Centre, then we will not be responsible for any consequential loss and will not reimburse any other costs which may have been incurred including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- In the event of a trainer being unable to run the course due to sickness or other substantive reason, we will seek to reschedule the course at a later date.
Training Courses – Cancellation by Delegate
- Before booking onto a course, please ensure that you have read the course details and that they meet your training requirements.
- Regrettably, all training bookings are non-refundable in the event of cancellation in advance by the you or your non-attendance on the day.
- If you are unable to attend, it may be possible to send a substitute delegate. Permission to send a substitute delegate must be made in writing to email@example.com
Training Courses – General
- Bookings can be made on-line by completing all details on the form at checkout.
- To take advantage of the early bird discount, full payment must be received at least 2 months in advance.
- The full course fees are payable upon booking, unless payment by instalments is specifically offered. Where payment by instalments is offered, the Early Bird fee does not apply. Payment by instalment cannot be made on-line.
- Payment can be made online or by telephone using a credit or debit card, by cheque made payable to Jesmond Therapy Centre or by cash if paying in person.
- Upon receipt of your on-line booking and payment, your place will be confirmed by email.
- An invoice can be sent directly to an employer if the course is to be funded. Please note that employers must pay the full course fees in advance of the course date. Alternatively, a receipt can be provided for you to reclaim the course fees back from your employer.
- Gift Vouchers can be redeemed against our range of Therapeutic Treatments including massage and beauty as well as candles and training events.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the Date of Purchase.
- Where a Gift Voucher is redeemed against a treatment / item of a higher value than the voucher, the recipient can pay the difference, by cash, cheque or card payment.
- Where a Gift Voucher is redeemed against a treatment / item of a lower value than the voucher, then no change will be given.
- Gift Vouchers will be posted by Royal Mail to the purchasers address unless otherwise specified.
- Gift Vouchers presented after the date of expiry will not be accepted.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Candles are available to buy on-line from the Jesmond Therapy Centre website on a Click and Collect basis. Once a purchase has been made, we will make the item available for you to collect from Jesmond Therapy Centre within 2 hours. The purchase confirmation order must be presented at our reception to collect.
- No refunds or exchanges can be made following the purchase of a Candle unless the item if faulty.
- The purchase of candles is subject to stock availability.
- We regret, that we are unable to send candles by post. Please ensure that the Click and Collect option is selected. If a postal option is selected in error, then we will contact you and arrange a refund.