Professional Training Courses for Therapists in Newcastle upon Tyne
Continuing Professional Development Courses (CPD) from Jesmond Therapy Centre
Jesmond Therapy Centre in Newcastle upon Tyne is one of the North East’s leading providers of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for Counsellors, Psychotherapists, CBT Therapists, EMDR Therapists and other Mental Health Professionals.
Our aim is to provide topical, stimulating, relevant and affordable learning, designed to enhance your knowledge and skills in a relaxed and informal environment.
Our training is high quality and well regarded and we have built up a team of dedicated trainers, who are warm, friendly and approachable.
Many of our CPD learning events are kept small, ensuring a high level of individual support for each delegate with the opportunity to interact with and ask questions of the trainer. We offer experiential learning by trainers who are considered highly knowledgeable and practised within their field. Our CPD events often have the added benefit of being able to put some of your new-found skills into practice immediately and gain valuable feedback from your trainer and fellow delegates.
As many therapists often work alone or in small groups, attending our CPD learning events, may give you the opportunity to network, and meet other likeminded practitioners with whom you can forge future working or social relationships.
Most of our CPD learning events take place within our training room at Jesmond Therapy Centre, on the outskirts of Newcastle Upon Tyne, however we do from time to time hold larger events facilitated by national or internationals speakers/trainers which are held in conference facilities in the city centre. We also offer some training via Zoom on-line workshops.
Feedback on our CPD learning events is consistently positive and the satisfaction of our delegates is very important to us. We constantly evaluate our feedback which we also use to help develop future CPD learning events.
Take a look at our current CPD Programme to discover how you can develop your skills and enhance your future performance when working with clients.
Information on Training at Jesmond Therapy Centre
- Most of our events run for a full day, offering 6 hours of CPD, however we also run longer courses and programmes offering up to 36 hours of CPD.
- Our trainers are all experts in their field and are all practicing independent therapists.
- An individually signed Certificate is presented for each CPD workshop.
- Whilst based in Jesmond, on the outskirts of Newcastle Upon Tyne, our delegates travel from throughout the UK. Our training venue is easily accessible from Newcastle Central Rail Station and is situated within a few minutes’ walk of 2 Metro Stations (Jesmond and West Jesmond). There is also free on-street parking right outside the Centre (please check the car parking permit notices).
- The trainers and facilitators who we engage to offer CPD learning events are all self-employed independent practitioners who offer their services out of Jesmond Therapy Centre.
- We offer an ‘Early Bird’ discount on all courses for bookings made 2 months in advance of the course date. We also occasionally offer other promotional or seasonal discounts.
- Jesmond Therapy Centre reserve the right not to apply promotional discounts where an employer or organisation are paying for a training course on behalf of a training delegate.