Introduction to Critical Incident and Trauma Risk Management
Develop an increased awareness and greater understanding of the psychological impact of Critical Incidents and traumatic events on those involved.
Book by 5th March 2018 to receive the Early Bird Fee of £94.50 (Enter code CIB10 if booking online)
This workshop is designed to provide you with an increased awareness and greater understanding of the psychological impact Critical Incidents and traumatic events can have on those involved.
The workshop will cover the following areas:
- Understanding the basic psychological principles relating to traumatic stress?
- What is a critical incident?
- The role of the emergency responders?
- What can organisations do to support their workforce post incident?
- Understanding the range of psychological responses to traumatic incidents
- Providing education about responses to trauma, self-help strategies
- Knowing how and when to signpost on to more specialist support when required?
This will be an interactive workshop. No previous experience is required.
This workshop is facilitated by Susan Hadden and provides 6 hours of CPD.
Please note, our training room is on the first floor and is accessed by stairs. If you have any special requirements, or if you need to advise us of anything before booking or attending the training, then please contact us.