I am a qualified medical doctor, having previously worked as an NHS GP. I love to help people live their best lives, so have chosen to follow my passion to help people achieve emotional wellbeing. I am fascinated in holistic health and the mind body connection and believe that they do not operate in isolation. Thus I feel it is important to have emotional wellbeing in order to obtain true health.
I have trained in various methods; I am now an AAMET accredited EFT practitioner, an NLP master practitioner, a certified life coach, and I have a diploma in clinical hypnotherapy.
I use a blend of techniques to help clients achieve emotional wellbeing. I have a special interest in anxiety management including performance/outcome anxieties and phobias, having suffered from and overcome anxiety myself.
A few examples of what else I can help with are weight loss (inside out approach), trauma resolution, sleep issues and chronic pain.
I am passionate about personal development and believe that by nurturing self-awareness and clarity in one’s emotional life, this can have a dramatic effect on the way we live our lives and achieve wellbeing and success.
- MB ChB (Medical degree) 1998 – University of Leeds
- MRCGP (Member of the Royal College of GPs)
- DRCOG (Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
- DCH (Diploma in Child Health)
- Reiki level 1
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- ED EXCEL Level 3 BTEC Certificate in Life Coaching Skills and Practice
- AAMET accredited EFT practitioner